Does SEF Advance support Fireboard?

16 years 10 months ago #924 by caleb2001r
I would also love to see this extension - the developers for Fireboard don't really seem to care about it at the moment, but a lot of us are making the switch from SMF.  If I knew PHP, I'd help!  ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #926 by Harald_K
Yes, i agree with this. I think, in near future fireboard will be the most used joomla forum by far. I switched from SMF too, and i would appreciate SEF Advance sef_ext.php for it. I asked several times at bestofjoomla, but it seems that they are not interested in things like SEF or SEO at the moment.

So please, Saka, give your heart a bump ... ;) 

best regards
Harald_K

16 years 10 months ago #927 by DCB

Yes, i agree with this. I think, in near future fireboard will be the most used joomla forum by far. I switched from SMF too, and i would appreciate SEF Advance sef_ext.php for it. I asked several times at bestofjoomla, but it seems that they are not interested in things like SEF or SEO at the moment.

So please, Saka, give your heart a bump ... ;) 

best regards
Harald_K

I agree that you will see a lot of people using fireboard from now on. While some people may not want to switch, its almost a no brainer for new joomla users to choose it.

16 years 10 months ago #928 by Saka
OK guys, I am persuaded. :)
Will begin working on it and let you know about the progress.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 10 months ago #929 by DCB

OK guys, I am persuaded. :)
Will begin working on it and let you know about the progress.

great news!

16 years 10 months ago #930 by caleb2001r
Thank you SO MUCH!  You are the best Emir. :)  I always recommend your component; it truly recommends unlimited advocacy with your help and support.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch