Does SEF Advance support Fireboard?

16 years 9 months ago #996 by netfly

GREAT NEWS Emir! I'm a fan of your work. I think I purchased + or less 8 licences from you  :D and for sure I'll buy this SEF component for fireboard!

Thanks!
No need to buy the extension for Fireboard, it is provided for free to all existing customers of SEF Advance. :)

Thanks Emir! I installed the extension and I think it's working like a charm. If I found a bug I will post here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #1015 by sm8417
The extension works great... I found one problem though and IT IS NOT A BUG but would like to see it fixed. I migrated a PHPBB forum to FB and it went  quite well. Well once I fired up FB with this awesome extension, I noticed post that had the same Thread Name would only show the original thread and not the new thread named the same thing. Since the clean URL has to show the thread, it defaults to the very first named thread... My idea to fix this, would be the way you handle content items Saka, appeand unique ID and date timestamp to the end of it....

Example

www.yoursite.com/forums/general_discussi...ite_06242007168.html

Saka, thanks for a great job..

~SM8417

16 years 9 months ago #1028 by caleb2001r
Just redownloaded and replaced, avatars are now fixed!  Thank you Emir! :)

16 years 9 months ago #1045 by lollo
Hi Emir!
replacing to fireboard=>forum from the config options seems not to be working. I'm using trial version. Any idea?
tnx in advance

16 years 9 months ago #1046 by DCB

Hi Emir!
replacing to fireboard=>forum from the config options seems not to be working. I'm using trial version. Any idea?
tnx in advance

did you add a comma after the first entry?

16 years 9 months ago #1047 by lollo
yes I did!
here's my url replace:

Ã¥=>aa,fireboard=>forum

Ive tried also others way (a space between comma and word and so on...)

tnx in advance.

lollo

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch