Does SEF Advance support Fireboard?

16 years 10 months ago #978 by caleb2001r
Is anyone else having a problem with avatars?  I want to make sure this has nothing to do with Emir's extension.

I can't modify or upload new ones at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #979 by DCB

Is anyone else having a problem with avatars?  I want to make sure this has nothing to do with Emir's extension.

Interesting you say that, since I added the sef ext I'm getting errors trying to upload images in general.

I'm getting this error trying to upload images:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(components/com_fireboard/uploaded/images/High_and_Mighty_Shock_and_Awe.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in components/com_fireboard/sources/fb_image_upload.php on line 87

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpi3FarX' to 'components/com_fireboard/uploaded/images/High_and_Mighty_Shock_and_Awe.jpg' in components/com_fireboard/sources/fb_image_upload.php on line 87
Your message has been successfully posted

I wasn't/still not 100% sure it's due to this extension, but curious if other users are having image problems as well.

16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #985 by Saka

Fixed uploading of avatars. Download again and test.

Regarding upload of images and attachments, I don't think that has anything to do with the extension.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 10 months ago #986 by netfly
GREAT NEWS Emir! I'm a fan of your work. I think I purchased + or less 8 licences from you  :D and for sure I'll buy this SEF component for fireboard!

16 years 10 months ago #987 by Saka

GREAT NEWS Emir! I'm a fan of your work. I think I purchased + or less 8 licences from you  :D and for sure I'll buy this SEF component for fireboard!

Thanks!
No need to buy the extension for Fireboard, it is provided for free to all existing customers of SEF Advance. :)

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 10 months ago #990 by DCB

Fixed uploading of avatars. Download again and test.

Regarding upload of images and attachments, I don't think that has anything to do with the extension.

You are correct finally found a permissions problem. I forgot one file that was throwing things off.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch