SEF Advance extension for K2

13 years 7 months ago #5690 by Gianni

Hello Gianni,

I will take a look on these issues and let you know. Thanks.

Hi Saka, any news about these issues?

Sorry to insist but i really need this fix.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #5697 by Saka
Hello,

If I go to one K2 category (es.: news) the two RSS liks are:

/news/?format=feed
/news/?format=feed

No type attribute but they work.

Fixed the type attribute in feed URLs.

1) mod_k2_login links are broken. After I login using this module, the module shows several link that allow me to add new k2 articles, access my page and edit my profile. These links don't work.

There are only 3 links in that module that I can see:

* My page (works as is)
    * My account (works as is)
    * Moderate comments to my published items (Fixed now)

2) Fontend editing k2 artilce links are broken. If I'm logged for each k2 article I can see a link (on the top right corner) that allow me to edit the article. These links don't work.

I could not enable frontend editing at all at my installation. I don't have Joomfish installed. Must be some bug with K2. So I can't see the links. If you send me the admin password and FTP info I will take a look on your site.

When added to the main menu it gives me the following URL.

/k2/site/the-shorehambysea.com-team.html

whereas my "old" articles url is: /the-shorehambysea.com-team.html

Unfortunately you can't get so short URLs with K2 extension, even if you add the article directly to menu (unless you use manual alias, of course). But you can get section/category/item type of URLs. See demo: joomla15.sakic.net/films/action/inception/
You will have to add the category to the menu to achieve this.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch