SEF Advance extension for K2

13 years 8 months ago #5588 by Gianni
Any news about my RSS link issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #5613 by Gianni
In addition to my RSS isse not yet solved, I have other problems with K2 extension:

1) mod_k2_login links are broken. After I login using this module, the module shows several link that allow me to add new k2 articles, access my page and edit my profile. These links don't work.

2) Fontend editing k2 artilce links are broken. If I'm logged for each k2 article I can see a link (on the top right corner) that allow me to edit the article. These links don't work.

Thanks

13 years 8 months ago #5616 by Saka
Hello Gianni,

I will take a look on these issues and let you know. Thanks.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 8 months ago #5635 by mrmckeen
Thanks so much for adding the Unique ID feature!  I have tested this on my development site and it is giving a different ID than on my production site. 

The production site is:  http://........./Pets/Various/A_touching_way_to_remember_201008043379/

And the development site is:
http://......../Pets/Various/A_touching_way_to_remember_2010080415/

In both sites the article is listed as item 3379, even when I look at it in K2...

Not sure why the links are different???

Thanks again for all the work on this extension!!

13 years 7 months ago #5661 by Gianni

Hello Gianni,

I will take a look on these issues and let you know. Thanks.

Hi Saka, any news about these issues?

13 years 7 months ago #5664 by shoreham1
Hi,
I'm currently updating my old Joomla 1.x site to Joomal 1.5 and have transferred all of my "old" articles over to K2. Unfortunately however, the URLS of anything associated with K2 are simply too long.

I've taken all of your advice including upgrading to SEF Advance 2008 2.3.6 and the latest SEF Advance K2 plugin but I still get the following URLS when using K2 items:

I created a K2 category called "site" and added an "old" imported article into K2 article to this category. When added to the main menu it gives me the following URL.

/k2/site/the-shorehambysea.com-team.html

whereas my "old" articles url is: /the-shorehambysea.com-team.html. As this site is well established with Google, I really don't want to change all of my urls manually, but still use the power of K2.

Does anyone have any advice on how to remove the k2/site from my url ?

I have cleaned out my cache :-)

Any advice would be appreciated & Emir PLEASE keep up the amazing work, the world would be a FAR poorer place without you and your software :-0

Many thanks,

Pete

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch