Vodes with cents

15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #3768 by Triky
Thank you for this free extension, it was very useful!
On my website I need to see the money (euro) that my customers pay in cash or by paypal.
I'm using the "PayPal IPN system" and also I have to add the cash manually in the back-end menu Component/ Vodes / Credits.

The relation I need is 1 euro = 1 Vodes, and I also need to have the cents in the accounts, for example, 1.6 euro must not become 1 or 2 Vodes but remain 1.6 Vodes.

Can you help me? I'm not very good to use PHP!

For paypal payment , I believe this changes, in the file "vodes.php", should be enough:

$credit = ceil($payment_amount)*10;
to
$credit = $payment_amount;

but, for the manual insertion in Vodes/Credits/Edit, I don't find the functions "ceil, floor, round", I don't know how to avoid that the figures will be rounded.

I think the problem is simple to resolve for those who know PHP, but I'm not able to do it, I hope you can

help me!

Thank you.

Triky
Italy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #3774 by Saka
I think the main problem is that the credit is defined as integer in the database table:
`credit` int(11) NOT NULL default '0'
so you can't have it as float.

You should change this to varchar or something in the manifest (vodes.xml) first and then reinstall.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch