Vodes for Joomla 1.5 native how to make a payment method by this.

14 years 9 months ago #4699 by LordRicharD
Hi, i am using new joomla (J15) versions after this, and i downloaded the vodes joomla 1.5 v1.1 versions and installed it to my newed joomla's web site. I could be add vodes credits to old site as payment methods and it was works so good but the new release of joomla and new release of vodes v1.1 can not be decreased the credit from user as vodes credit payment methods and some extra codes about it when purchased an item. How can i decrease the credit from his account vodes credit amount when the user purchased an item.

Rakip or Saka if you know to talk by turkish i can explain this as turkish. Please Help me about this. Thanks for everything right now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #4700 by Saka
Decreasing credits is easy, just look at the included plugin for example.
$user = & JFactory::getUser();
$path = JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_vodes'.DS.'models'.DS.'credits.php';
require_once($path);
$credits =& new VodesModelCredits();
$credits->_user = $user;
$credits->decrease();

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 9 months ago #4702 by LordRicharD
there is a script for the old version of vodes component as virtuemart payment methods extra codes, and i never know the php or db query strings, i was use the code into of Payment Extra Info Code.txt in the attachment.

I have not enough info about php and db query strings, please show me a way or prepaired script for about it.

Thanks for all..

14 years 9 months ago #4703 by Saka
Sorry, I gave you the code example but I will not write code for you. Commercial based support is available, if you are willing to pay contact me for a quote.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch