The download link has not been sent to the Paypal email address

5 years 8 months ago #7989 by Weborateur
Hello,

A purchase has just been made for the site leweborateur.fr via the Paypal account of the company (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

The delivery was not automatic.

Can you send the download link again on the following email address: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Cordially.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #7990 by Weborateur
There is someone here ? If the product is not delivered while the payment has been made, we will have to consider opening a dispute on Paypal.

We are waiting for an answer quickly.

Cordially.

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #7992 by Saka
Hello,

Sorry for delay. For administrative and more urgent issues it's best to use the contact form to contact us, that way we will be able to reply much faster. Forums are more for functionality issues.

Anyway, I checked your details and you are right, there had been problem with PayPal forwarding this transaction. I just processed it manually and you should have received the link for download now. If not, please let me know.

Thanks.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

5 years 7 months ago #7994 by Weborateur
Hello,

Happy to have waited for your answer. Thank you for sending the product.

Cordially.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch