SEF Advance is outputting the wrong page addresses. 404's in all middle pages

17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #169 by ferrazf
Ok, I am having this problem that is making it very hard to get around. If I have a list of content items anywhere on my site, only the first and last pages will ever work. Anything in between will give me a 404. Take a look at the link below, scroll down, and try to view the second page. Then try the last page. Notice the URL's for the second and last are proper, yet the second page refuses to load.

www.foundground.com/The_News/Odd_and_Interesting_News/50/0/

Would anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

I'm running Joomla 1.0.12
Thanks

EDIT:: I tried manually inputting the URL www.foundground.com/The_News/Odd_and_Interesting_News/0/50/ and oddly enough, that took me to the second page! Now what in the world could be causing it to think that the second page is located  at 50/50 instead of 0/50?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #170 by Saka
Hi,

It is interesting. /50/50/ should be the correct link.
Which version of SEF Advance do you run? Can you also post the content of your .htaccess file.

If possible please send me a mail with your FTP details and admin password and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 2 months ago #178 by ferrazf
Did you get the email Saka?

17 years 2 months ago #179 by Saka
Yes. You are using the old version of SEF Advance (and pirated btw). Please remove it, purchase a legal copy and the latest version will work fine.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 2 months ago #180 by ferrazf
Really? Im sorry I really had no idea, I'll remove it ASAP. In fact i didn't even know it was a paid product! Thanks for your time though!

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch