SUPPORT FOR 3rd PARTY COMPONENTS

16 years 2 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #2103 by Saka
About 80% of issues posted on this forum relates to 3rd party components which have some kind of issue with SEF Advance.

Please understand that SEF Advance and its author can and will support only core functionallity of SEF Advance and its core componets.
If you have any kind of problem with a 3rd party component please direct your question to the respective author. You also have option to turn off SEF for a specific component in SEF Advance configurations.

Now, despite the fact I don't give support for 3rd party components I did create extensions for some popular components like Fireboard, Virtuemart, Community Builder, SOBI2, Docman etc. Note that these extensions are provided for free for a specific version of a 3rd party component.

We only offer limited suppord for extensions that we provide, which means that, if you have any problem with these extensions, you can post them but they will be fixed only if and when I have time. If you are in hurry delete or rename the sef_ext.php file, find some other extension or pay for extra work required for fixing the specific issue instantly.

Do not assume that I must support 3rd party components and don't assume support for 3rd party components is included in SEF Advance cost. Only support for core functionality will be given for free, everything else is my good will and please respect that fact in your communication.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #6642 by indoposting
I got "Internal Server Error" when installing SEF Advance! What's wrong? I use Joomla 1.5

Internet Library 2.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch