Moving from SH404SEF

8 years 1 month ago #7626 by btorres
I have been advised that the SH404SEF program is not suited to large sites like mine.

Do you provide the ability to transfer everything that we have set up with SH404SEF across to your platform? Or do we need to create a copy and then one by one work on transferring across to your system?

I had a look at your demo site: joomla25.sakic.net/

I noticed all the links have the friendly URL, since you load sites on the fly, how is it that they all have the nice URL showing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #7628 by Saka
Not sure what exactly you need to transfer. As SEF Advance doesn't store URLs in the database there is nothing to transfer except for settings maybe.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

8 years 2 days ago #7660 by btorres
Hi thanks for this.

we started to code the app to work with your component its been a big job but we are getting there slowly. :-)

Quick Question:

how can i set the component to add the filters we used on our search page so that it displays in the url address bar but then also the user can copy and paste it into and email and send it to a friend?

for example domain.com.au/property-house-with-2-bedrooms-between-100000-any-in-ascot+vale-maxBeds=3

look forward to your advise.

8 years 2 days ago #7661 by btorres

Saka wrote: Not sure what exactly you need to transfer. As SEF Advance doesn't store URLs in the database there is nothing to transfer except for settings maybe.

Hi thanks for this.

we started to code the app to work with your component its been a big job but we are getting there slowly. :-)

Quick Question:

how can i set the component to add the filters we used on our search page so that it displays in the url address bar but then also the user can copy and paste it into and email and send it to a friend?

for example domain.com.au/property-house-with-2-bedrooms-between-100000-any-in-ascot+vale-maxBeds=3

look forward to your advise.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch