Joomla SEO URLs OK - SEF Advance 1.5.3 Errors Everywhere!

9 years 10 months ago #7309 by maff23uk
Hi,

I just purchased SEF Advance 1.5.3 and installed via Extensions Manager on my Joomla 2.5.20 development site at www.matthewhogg.com/jupgrade where Joomla SEO URLs are running fine and I have .htaccess.

As soon as I installed SEF Advance I got a page full of ‘Strict Standards’ messages on the frontend of the site even if SEF Advance is not enabled in SEF Advance > Configuration > Preferences.

In the SEF Advance admin panel there is also a single warning message: Strict Standards: Declaration of SefAdvanceController::display() should be compatible with that of JController::display() in /home/matthewh/public_html/jupgrade/administrator/components/com_sefadvance/controller.php on line 26

Since I have the .htaccess file in the site root and Joomla SEO URLs work fine I wasn't expecting so many errors with SEF Advance and don't know where to start  :o

Can someone help at all?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #7310 by Saka
Just turn off Strict notices. You can do it in Joomla global config > Error reporting.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch