SEF Advance not working after migration

12 years 1 month ago #6552 by Blue
Hi there,

I had everything set up in on a testing subdomain, and everything was working fine. I've since moved to a live environment (Sakic had added both URLs to my registration) and now SEF Advance isn't working. The inbuilt SEF from Joomla is working, but no matter what I do those pesky article IDs are still appearing in my links.

Does anyone have any advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #6553 by Saka
Go to About page of SEF Advance configuration and see what it says about the license.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #6554 by Blue
It says that it is a valid Licence and that both domains are registered

Licensed to
dev.tequilatown.net
tequilatown.net

I've also tried uninstalling it and then installing it all again from a fresh download, but this is having no effect either.

I've also dropped the entire dev subdomain and then reinstalled it using the same files on the main site now, and those URLs are showing the correct structure. It would suggest that something is not quite right in the settings since we added the main site after adding the dev site.

12 years 1 month ago #6555 by Blue
What is also odd is that the dev site shows an email address in the Info panel and the main site does not.

I'm also no longer able to download the file using the email address I registered with.

12 years 1 month ago #6556 by Saka
Please send the URL and admin password on mail and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

12 years 1 month ago #6557 by Saka
ionCube loader was disabled on the frontend due to local php.ini uploaded to root. After I renamed php.ini it started working.

You can always test that ionCube loader works with my tester file www.sakic.net/support/ioncube/ uploaded on root.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch