jomsocial properly works with acesef not sef advance..

12 years 3 months ago #6471 by sorema
i know it has been asked many times to make a jomsocial sef ext .. but i'm not asking for this.
i have this problem: everything works fine with jomsocial, which seems to not completely support joomla core sef: if core sef enabled i can't upload photos. all the other features work fine but not photo.
enabling sef advance nothing changed BUT in another forum suggested to try acesef free version and strangely whenever there's not a sef ext (free) for jomsocial with acesef works everything fine.
Acesef allows to use the component routing which is the default selected option for jomsocial.. how can make it work with sef advance too? as this is the best sef component ever for does not use that load of resources server side and offers optimal sef url..

please can you help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #6472 by Saka
Hi,

If you can send the access info on mail and I will have a look on the issue.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

12 years 3 months ago #6473 by sorema
thank you very much. i sent you email with admin and ftp access.
hope this can be solved :) thanks again

12 years 3 months ago #6478 by sorema
i have to disable sef advance..as it seems to not completely "ignore" some components so that they work with core sef (no sef advance enabled) but not if "ignored" by sef advance.. :( need support..

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch