Moving the site?

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #6422 by uglyeoin
Hi there,

You recently helped me to install SEF Advance with K2.  I did this on my testbed site not my live site. 

When I have moved it to my live site I have now got page not found errors.

Also when I check the options "SEF Advance" is disabled in both versions which is somewhat confusing.

Do you have any suggestions as to what has gone wrong?  The testbed site still seems to work fine

When I try to export I get this message too
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/****/public_html/bed/administrator/components/com_sefadvance/views/backup/tmpl/export.php on line 5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #6423 by uglyeoin
Sorry it was .htaccess.  I'm not sure why that didn't copy the same as the rest but it was empty for some reason!

The export thing is still a problem, and I still don't understand why the component works when it says it's disabled.  It appears to be controlled by the main joomla configuration, therefore, removing any necessity for the option at all.

12 years 4 months ago #6424 by Saka
I can't possibly reply on anything without access to the site so I can see for myself.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

12 years 4 months ago #6438 by uglyeoin
Sure thing, I shall email you site access.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch