Ignored components

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #6136 by SteveTM
Hi

Thanks for a great component, works perfectly in most situations but I still have problems with some ignored components such as GMapFP, it doesn't matter if I ignore it or not I get 404 errors, even after I updated to SEF Advance 2.4.6. GmapsFP works fine with Joomla core SEF, but stops working when I activate SEF Advance. I wish there was an option to choose if SEF Advance should fallback to Joomla Core SEF OR use the database generated URL's they way SEF Advance did in earlier versions. For the moment I solved it with SEF Advance redirect function.

Regards/Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #6138 by Saka
Hi,

If the component doesn't have sef_ext.php extension for SEF Advance or is ignored, it should fall back to Joomla core SEF.

If you have problems with some component please send the FTP info and Joomla admin password by mail and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch