Sobi2 Geo Cat Module - No show

13 years 4 months ago #5912 by abo
On a SEF Advance enhanced website we are using the Sobi2 geo cat module twice - once for "Sobi2 pages", once for "non-Sobi2 pages"  on selected pages.

Problem: the module for Sobi2 pages only shows, if the menu assignment is set to "all".  If I use selected pages, the module simply does not show.

The problem does not occur with the module for the "non-Sobi2 pages" module. It shows on the selected pages.

Once Sobi2 is excluded from SEF Advanced, the problem disappears and everything works correctly.  Thus I have to assume that some work is needed on the sobi2 sef_ext !?

??? 

Thanks.  8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #5913 by Saka
It's Itemid issue. Turn on debugging in SEF Advance and see which Itemid is returned vs. which Itemid it has when SEF Advance is turned off.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #5925 by abo
Excuse my ignorance.... I am lost....    :-\

I turned on debug --- and found an itemid ...

SEF Advance debug information

Array
(
    [option] => com_sobi2
    [Itemid] => 95
    [catid] => 9
)
/index.php?option=com_sobi2&Itemid=&catid=9
Parsed in: 0.520 seconds, 23.16 MB

But the debug note was only provided, when the Sobi2 was turned on in SEF Advanced. There was no debug note if Sobi2 was excluded from SEF Advanced.

How do I find the itemid if sobi2 is turned off ...  and what do I do with the difference between the itemids?

I really need to solve this issue... because if I turn off SEF Advance for Sobi, it the selection of pages (moving forward or backwards) does not work.  If I turn SEF Advance on, I can move between Sobi2 pages - but don't have the map......

13 years 3 months ago #5926 by Saka
Hi,

Best to send me the links where you have the problem along with the admin password and FTP info and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 3 months ago #5928 by abo
It's www.prepare-enrich.de and you have the access data already. Thanks for your help.

:)

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch