CB Login Module

13 years 4 months ago #5845 by abo
???  With the arrival of CB 1.3.1 there now is a problem with the CB Loging module in combination with SEF Advance!

When you try to login you are not logged in successfully but end up on the CB Login page.  Retrying there works.

Thus there must be an issue with the module and SEF Advance (which previously was working just perfectly).

Any ideas .... and schedule when a fix can be expected?  8)

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #5846 by Saka
Please send a mail with the details, login info and FTP info and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 4 months ago #5847 by abo
Thanks, Saka,

You should have received a mail with access data for the website. I will need to check for FTP.

13 years 4 months ago #5848 by abo
:-\  Apologies for my impatience....  Thanks.  ;)

13 years 4 months ago #5869 by Saka
Hello.

Sorry for delay with this issue.

I identified the problem but it will have to wait a little bit more for a solution in sef_ext.php.

It will, however, work with default router.php (if you remove sef_ext.php), you will be able to login.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 4 months ago #5874 by abo
Thanks, Emir,

Just to be sure.... if I remove sef_ext (for the time being) should I also excude CB in the Advanced SEF configuration?  (Well, at least that's what I have done so far...)  8)  But maybe there are better result, if I don't ... Who knows  ;)

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch