Trial expired and my site is down - help

17 years 1 month ago #578 by neen
I installed a trial version and forgot to buy the full version in time. Stupid me I know. I bought the full version at 6am this morning but haven't received the download. Have mailed and still no reply. Can't download via this site as I get message "problem with attachment please e-mail administrators".

My site has been down all day. I tried removing calls to SEF advanced in my index.php but didn't work. I can't get into admin panel to disable it either.

What should I do ? Help !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #582 by Saka
Hi,

I had a server problem. Just fixed that and sent you the file.

When a file expires you can simply turn off SEF, uninstall SEF Advance through the component installer or rename file components/com_sef/sef.php

However I plan to improve this to be more simple in future.

Thanks for patience.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 1 month ago #584 by neen
Hi,
I didn't receive anything yet. Could you please re-send: ninjayong AT yahoo DOT com.
Thanks

17 years 1 month ago #586 by Saka
Sent again.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 1 month ago #588 by neen
PHEW it's back online again. Thanks !

My own fault for ignoring your instructions for the trial version - you DO say NOT to install in a live environment.

17 years 1 month ago #589 by Saka
You were unlucky that the trial expired in the moment when there were also problems with my server so the purchased version could not be emailed.

The software is instantly and automatically delivered right after the purchase but of corse there can be problems with mistyped emails, anti-spam software, attachment blockings on customer side or, in rare cases, problems on my side, which require manual intervention.

Anyway glad it's solved now.  :D

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch