question before buy

17 years 1 month ago #418 by copyluck
Hi,Sakic,SEF Advance really a wonderful com for joomla, I want to buy it, but I try your trial few days ago and find one problem, I click the tab in CB profile and than the page turn to homepage( www.homepage.com/# ), btw,this status only in IE, Opera is ok.  I try other CB site use SEF, same problem(even CB home www.joomlapolis.com ), can u tell me what's the problem.  If can  solved, I will buy this dream SEF tool :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #419 by Saka
Many times I hear this request, make it work with component XY and I might buy it. Sorry but it doesn't work that way.

In majority of cases the problem is with the component XY and NOT in SEF Advance. And I don't feel like tracking down buggy code in 1000's of components and correcting them, or modifying SEF Advance to cover all possible use or misuse of SEF standards. If SEF standards are followed for built-in SEF in correct way then everything should work with SEF Advance too. If you read my FAQ I clearly state that I support only Joomla core and core components. The 3rd party components are not supported by me and you should contact component's developer.

However, I might have a look if you have problem (and if I have time) and make recommendations on what should be changed but that only if you are existing SEF Advance customer and not the potential one. Hope you understand this policy but otherwise it wouldn't be possible to have time for anything and do business if everyone would contact me about any issue with tons of components out there.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch