Does Ajax Register work with Virtuemart?

15 years 3 weeks ago #4122 by albertyuen2000
Hi:

I have purchased the AJAX register component yesterday.  I installed it on my site and nothing has changed!  I am using Joomla 1.5.9 and VM 1.1.3.  Please let me know how I can get this thing to work cause I really need the functionalities.

Thanks.

Albert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 weeks ago #4123 by Saka
AJAX Register replaces core Joomla registration component and doesn't work with anything else! Components that have their own registrations like Virtuemart, Community Builder, JomSocial etc. can not use this and I will not be supporting such components. I think it's very clear from the documentation.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 3 weeks ago #4125 by albertyuen2000
In this case, then I would like a refund as it doesn't help my site.  To prove that I am using Virtuemart, please visit www.puxzycat.com .

Thanks.

Albert

15 years 3 weeks ago #4128 by Saka
Sorry but I don't offer refunds as it's impossible to return the product. How can you assume it would work with VM when it has never been written anywhere?

If you read the documentation and the description, there is no mention of Virtuemart anywhere and it is clearly stated it is a replacement for Joomla core registration component.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch