Photo album: Sidebar modules don't appear...

15 years 1 month ago #4113 by Kathe
Hi Emir,

Thank you once again for a fantastic photo album.  I am very happy with it.  I want to say that it installed easily, and I've had no problems with it. 

I do have one little issue that would be nice to clear up if possible.

I enabled a couple of left sidebar modules to appear on the component's page.  They don't appear when you open the page, but they DO appear if you then select another album from the dropdown list.  It is very strange!  I upgraded to the 1.5 version of Ajax Photo Album but that didn't fix it.  I am running Joomla 1.5.9. 

You can see it here: 
www.sarawatkins.com/index.php?option=com...&album=park%20city#1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #4116 by Saka
Sorry I don't see which sidebars modules you mean...

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 8 months ago #4861 by Kathe
Thanks for checking it out....the problem went away when I deleted one of the albums.  Odd, but anyways it's fixed now!

My client has another website I'm building for her, and she specifically asked for the same photo gallery.  She really likes the ease of use.  As soon as we move the project over to her hosting company, I'll be buying another one.  Thanks again. 

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch