AJAX Register & JomSocial

15 years 1 month ago #4011 by nic
Hello,

Just installed Ajax Register and it worked a treat - much quicker than the other Captcha components I've tried to get working.

The only problem is the 'register now' link on JomSocial takes me to the wrong registration form - www.netribution.co.uk/community - click on 'Join us now' to see what I mean.

thanks
Nic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #4012 by Saka
Looks like Jomsocial has its own registration form. AJAX Register overrides Joomla's own registration component, it can't override other components unless other component use Joomla's built-in registration.

So talk to Jomsocial for support on how to change that link to Joomla registration.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #4048 by SlowSteady
I was about to buy this and then not only did I see the price went up but also  that it can't work with JomSocial's registration ...

Ah well, I guess its back to Joomla native registration then...  ::)

15 years 3 weeks ago #4111 by docweathers
I will have the same problem. Were you able to solve this with JomSocial? If yes, how.

Thanks  Larry

15 years 3 weeks ago #4114 by Saka
JomSocial uses its own registration component. I can't do anything about that, sorry.
AJAX Register is for the core only. If a 3rd party have its own registration ask for support from the author of that component.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch