Ajax Photo Album - choose albums to show in drop down

15 years 6 months ago #3361 by amyC
Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to choose which albums appear in the album drop down box. I have a website which has several different sections which I want to have a photo album (gallery) for. However, I only want albums which relate to that section to show in the drop down box.

For example, my wedding dresses section should only have the option to select different wedding dress albums to view, and my wedding cakes section should only show albums of wedding cakes.

Is it possible to configure this? Or is it possible to install multiple instances of the AJAX Photo Album in my site so that I can cater for this?

I understand that I can install the mambot to display one particular album, but this won't solve my problem since I will need to have multiple albums in each section (category).

Looks like a great component but want to be sure I can achieve what I need before I purchase. Thanks in advance.

BTW - will being using Joomla 1.0 Native

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #3362 by Saka
Hello,

No, you can't install any component twice on Joomla anyway.
So the mambot option and one album per article is the only solution.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch