A-Z and Modified format Question for Photo Album!

15 years 9 months ago #2923 by santino
The Component is very good and I am using it on one of my clients websites, and it is superb, but there are some things I would like changed.

The Component could do a lot more and if these changes can be made quickly within a few days then I would purchase 1 for every client website I make, as the component is fantastic.

You can only put the images in an A-Z and Modified format, this is very bad. The clients I deal with have rankings in their business structures. i.e Director, Manager, Hair Stylist, Beaty Therapist is an example of a site I am currently doing. The Gallery could be sso much better...

My client's want their STATUS in order of WHO does what in their companies....

Any chance of adding these to the format in question?

Great Component, A+++

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #2924 by Saka
The problem is that AJAX Photo Album doesn't use database to store any image information, so it can be quick and simple. So the ordering are possible only by name and modified date. The database dependent features including custom ordering will come in future versions.

Thanks.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch