Problems after install

15 years 10 months ago #2825 by phr024
Hello,

I got the following error after install when i start the configuration in the admin portal.

How can i solve this.

Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/lib) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/cafedebrin/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/cafedebrin/domains/cafedebrink5.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_apa/admin.apa.php on line 7

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/cafedebrin/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/cafedebrin/domains/cafedebrink5.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_apa/admin.apa.php on line 7
Site error: the file /home/cafedebrin/domains/cafedebrink5.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_apa/admin.apa.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Kind regards,

Patrick Harder
Interwebhosting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #2828 by Saka
This is an ionCube loader problem. The script probably can't find loaders or they have been incorrectly installed.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch