Money back? how?

16 years 7 months ago #1311 by soze32
Hi,

I just got the paid version of Ajaxlisting today, but it looks like i can't use the module more than 1 time at each page, the reason for buying this, was to make my pages load better, as i have a big portal, and then 1 module at each page don't help anything.

Also i did not read anywhere that i could not use it more than 1 time pr. page.

Another thing is, that it's not possible to show sections and categories in latest  articles or in any of the other possibilites.. unless i can write some code my self :) ...  most people buy things like ajaxlistings be cures they can't make them self :)

So... i the 2 things i wanted to use this module for, is not possible as i see it.

So i would ask for a refund if possible?

Thx.. and to bad the 2 most importent things for me was missing :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #1430 by soze32
I can NOT recommend to buy anything from this site, no support and no respond at all from this site... very poor...  i will make review at jom ext. about this.

thx for nothing.

16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #1433 by Saka
Contact support for billing issues, forum is not for that.

The features you mention, however, are not advertised either. You also have free trial that you can install and test prior to purchase to make sure the product fulfils your requirements.

Do NOT purchase and ask refund because of missing features afterwards because refund is generally not granted on non-tangible goods since there is no way to know you are not going to use the product anyway.

I do my best to add much requested features whenever possible, but it can not be subject for refund. Again, read the description carefully and test the demo and free trial first to be sure about what you are buying.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch