Ajax Registration

11 months 1 week ago #8324 by Merou63
HELLO,
I just acquired "Ajax Registration" and encounter some problems:
1. In the registration form the "password" label displays "COM_USERS_REGISTER_PA" and not "Password" or something like that
2. The form for modifying a registered user remains that of Joomla and not that of Ajax Registration
3. When I choose to create a "select list" type field, I get the following message "0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, int given" and I am redirected to the Joomla dashboard
4. When I create a new field, "dependency" always shows "none", how to make this field dependent on another one?
5. In the export, I don't get the fields added by Joomla but only those added by "Ajax Registration". How to put a menu option in front-end for this export?
Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 months 1 week ago #8325 by Saka
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Here are the answers.

1. Not sure why you would get this. Please send the direct link to the installed component so I can have a look.

2. Which form? In the backend? You should get a new tab called "Additional Info" where you would find AJAX Register data.

3. I fixed this, please upgrade to the latest version and the warning should be gone.

4. You need to have select or radio buttons field with some options first. Then they should appear in dependency options for fields.

5. You should see basic Joomla fields like name, username, email etc. along with AJAX Register fields in the export. You can't add this to the frontend, the export is admin feature only.

Thanks.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch