Ajax infinity & Ajax register

1 year 9 months ago #8293 by HDcms
Hello
Before the possible purchase of 2 extensions, I wish to have the answers:

Ajax infinity
1/ it allows to replace, in a transparent way, the traditional pagination of the display of the articles does not blog mode. Did I understand correctly?
2/ I don't understand "Configuration for automatic/manual loading of old pages", is it only valid for new articles created?

Ajax register
3/ is it possible to identify yourself with your email ?
4 / custom fields are those of joomla or owner?
5/ can it be integrated with other extensions that allow you to use the connection of other social networks? cf JFBConnect?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #8298 by Saka
Hello,

>Ajax infinity
>1/ it allows to replace, in a transparent way, the traditional pagination of the display of the articles in blog mode ?

Yes.

>2/ I don't understand "Configuration for automatic/manual loading of old pages" ? it's only valid for new articles created ?

Where do you find this quote? It seems like it was taken out of context.

>Ajax register
>3/ is it possible to identify yourself with your email ?

AJAX Register is for registrations, not login.

>4 / custom fields are those of joomla or owner?

Don't understand this question.

>5/ can it be integrated with other extensions that allow to use the connection of other social networks? cf JFBConnect ?

Not without additional coding.

Regards

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net
The following user(s) said Thank You: HDcms

1 year 9 months ago #8299 by HDcms
Hi
Thank you for your reply.
I plan to buy the 1st one as soon as I get back from vacation
I'm sorry for the confusion of the 2nd, the name is however clear but I'm really looking to connect with an email for joomla 4 (there are no more compatible extensions)

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch