Ajax Register incompatibility with contact enhance

5 years 6 months ago #8015 by Ebaselga
Hi, I'm writing to you because your Ajax register extensión has an incompatibility with an extension that I use called contact enhance. When I activate the "user plugin" it shows me the following error helix 0

Joomla \ CMS \ Form \ Form :: SetField `Xml` Is Not An Instance Of SimpleXMLElement

I also got in touch with them but they told me that you are the ones who have to give me a solution.

Thanks in advance for the help
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #8016 by Ebaselga
Hello, does anyone give support to ajax register anymore? I have requested through contact form, e-mail, and also here!! no answering at all!!

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #8019 by Ebaselga
Warning: require_once(/home2/XXXX/public_html/XXXXX/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/globalc1/public_html/XXXXX/templates/global_helix3/error.php on line 42

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/XXXX/public_html/XXXXXX/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='/home2/XXXXX/public_html/XXXXX/plugins/system/shlib/shl_packages//ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library:.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /home2/XXXXX/public_html/XXXX/templates/global_helix3/error.php on line 42

5 years 5 months ago #8031 by Saka
Hello,

Not sure it's the problem with AJAX Register but I will have a look.
Will be in touch by email.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch