Ajax Register - a) DomainRestriction, b) not allow email change

7 years 4 months ago #7762 by jorge
Hello,

I have two consultations about Ajax Register:

a) I would like to allow registration to specific domains only. The DomainRestriction plugin allows me to do that. However, Ajax Register and Domain Restriction seem not to be compatible. Do you have any guess about what can I do to make Domain Restriction consult Ajax Register instead of the standard Joomla User Registration Plugin? I guess that it is the issue. I mean, which is the order that directs it and what should I write instead?

b) I would not like to allow users to change their email addess once they have registered. Can I do it?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Sincerely,
Jorge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #7768 by Saka
Hello,

a) is on my TODO list, will implement it soon.

b) That's more for user profile, this component changes the registration. It does influence profile in a way but not substantially from what Joomla allows user to do. However, it would be easy to do with a template override of user profile where email field is read only.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch