AJAX register is not working

7 years 4 months ago #7758 by tnceabyy
Dear all,

am sending you this message because AJAX Register is not working, after i have set up the extra fields and the usergroups, the message after i am trying to create account it says Warning Field required: Group.

Even if i select or deselect the group option it seems is not working and we are not able to accept registrations.

Here is the link:
nicosiainternationalcup.com/index.php/en/team-registration

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #7759 by Saka

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #7760 by tnceabyy
try now to see it, cause i enable it again

7 years 4 months ago #7761 by tnceabyy
hello, do we have any update cause its very weird how it came the problem. the registartion process was working fine and then nothing?

please have a look at it cause we need to go live with the teams registration as soon as possible !!

nicosiainternationalcup.com/index.php/en/team-registration

7 years 4 months ago #7766 by Saka
Please send an email instead. This is not the right way to get support , it's more for general discussion and tips.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 1 month ago #7780 by Maximol
For some reason I also have this problem. Do you think this may be due to the fact that I began to use a proxy server in the last month? Understand that at first glance it is not related, but still..

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch