Single or multiple folders

8 years 2 months ago #7591 by colin.herbert@condor-cons
Hi, your support has been great in the past so thanks for that. I don't go into the backend of my site very often and forget things when I do  ??? Could you remind me... does the scroller only look into the single folder of images that is specified or does it also look in subfolders as well? I believe its just a single folder with no sub-folders... is that correct?

If that is the case, are there any plans to get it to look in subfolders?
I have a Youth Club folder that is split by year but really want to scroll through all the years. I use JoomGallery for viewing the images in a ore organised way. The scroller is just on the front page to create interest, which it does.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #7592 by Saka
Hello,

Correct, it doesn't go in subfolders. I will check if it's possible to add an option to include subfolders.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

8 years 2 months ago #7593 by Saka
Hi again,

I just released a new version (2.8.4) with this option included. You can choose to include all subdirectories. I also added some other settings like selecting the file extensions and ordering options.

Upgrade here: www.sakic.net/products/ajax-scroller/download/

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch