error after upgrade to J!3

9 years 2 months ago #7443 by jdekempenaer
After upgrading site to J3 and installing newest ver of ajax register i get the error msg below upon submitting the registration. While filling the form the green v's show up after submit some turn red x saying that name email etc already exists then the error msg below shows on top of the page.

in the back end the user has been created but still blocked and no registration mail has been sent ....

any clue ??

jk\

Warning
Registration failed: Registration failed: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO raxs1_ajaxregister_field_values VALUES ('', 2537, '11', ''), ('', 2537, '21', '1'), ('', 2537, '16', 'Amsterdam'), ('', 2537, '17', 'Netherlands'), ('', 2537, '19', '0|1'), ('', 2537, '22', '0|1'), ('', 2537, '7', '0')

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #7444 by Saka
How exactly you upgraded? Something probably failed in the upgrade process, the table is missing a few fields. If you can't solve it send a mail with the access info, I will have a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

9 years 2 months ago #7445 by jdekempenaer
i used mmp upgrade and had to copy the ajax tables manually, looks like things went faulty there will send access info in regular email.

9 years 2 months ago #7448 by jdekempenaer
seriously .... no reply at all ?? 11 days since post on this forum and more than 1 mail to your regular mail address as requests ....

9 years 1 month ago #7449 by Saka
You said somebody fixed it for you?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

9 years 1 month ago #7450 by jdekempenaer
yes because you did not reply at all and it is probably a workaround.... and besides that some sort of reply or acknowledgement would have been nice ....

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch