Ajax Register does not show Custom Fields in Frontend

9 years 2 months ago #7414 by c0LIn
Hi there,

I installed Ajax Register 1 Day ago and Ajax Register does not show Customfields in Frontend.

I found this thread

http://www.sakic.net/forum/ajax-series/ajax-register-doesn't-show-ano-fields/msg6945/#msg6945

and this is absolute the same problem. If i try it with www.mysite.de/component/users/?view=registration i can see the customfields. But if i click the menu item for the registration the customfields are gone.

Joomla: 3.3.6 Stable
PHP: 5.4.35
The topic has been locked.
9 years 2 months ago #7415 by Saka
Have you added Users > Registration or AJAX Register > Registration to menu?

Unless you need multiple different registration forms you should always use Users > Registration. Then all extra fields are displayed automatically.

If you add AJAX Register > Registration you need to specify the fields you want displayed in menu parameters.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net
9 years 2 months ago #7416 by c0LIn
in Plugins the System - Ajax Registration an User - Ajax Registration are set  to Puplished.

In the menu i addet one menuitem für Registration and i selected AJAX Register -> Registerform    sorry if i wrote this wrong i got German Joomla and there it says Registrierungsforumlar.

In the Ajax Register Component -> Extra Fields i change the status from the needed Fields to Puplished.

and as i sayed if i use this url  www.mysite.de/component/users/?view=registration i can see the Customfields i want to show.

but they are not there if i use the menulink

regards
9 years 2 months ago #7417 by Saka
OK, let me put this very simple:
1) Delete AJAX Register -> Registerform from the menu
2) Add Users -> Registerform to menu
You will then see all fields.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net
9 years 2 months ago #7419 by c0LIn
Thx that works.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch