AJAX Recommend doesnt work with FF

16 years 11 months ago #773 by vndesire
Works fine with IE and Opera but not with FF.

By the way, I can not email to the guy with the same domain name. Like, if the domain name Im using is: test.com, then I can not email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. using this module. Im wondering if its a feature to prevent spam or is it an error?

Thank so much in advance for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #775 by Saka

Works fine with IE and Opera but not with FF.

I made a version update today and didn't tested the FF. Sorry about that. I fixed it now. Download the latest file and update, you can just replace file modules/mod_ajaxrecommend.php

By the way, I can not email to the guy with the same domain name. Like, if the domain name Im using is: test.com, then I can not email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. using this module. Im wondering if its a feature to prevent spam or is it an error?

It shouldn't have to do anything with the module. Could be your email settings.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch