AJAX Register 3.3.0 released

10 years 1 day ago #7303 by Saka
3.3.0 (01.05.2014)
+ A selected value of dependency field can now display several fields at once
+ Fixed JS on options in administrator for Joomla 3.3
+ Fixed missing language string in admin menu list
+ Added selectable article to configuration to be displayed as registration intro text
+ Added selectable article to menu parameters to be displayed as registration intro text
+ Admin CSS layout improved
+ Improved Image CAPTCHA library under PHP 5.3
+ Improved reCAPTCHA library under PHP 5.3

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #7304 by hakana
Hi Emir,

Today I have downloaded the latest version. I have upgraded my site to Joomla 3.3 on test server. Previously, since I was not using the extra fields, I have deleted the extra fields table with your approval (ajaxregister_field_values). Now the table does not exist, but the front end and the backend is searching for the table. When the table does not exist, there is no way to create it again.

I will remove the component now, and reinstall it. Hopefully the settings will stay. I just wanted to share my issue, thinking that you might add a way to create the table in a more simple way.

Kind regards, keep up the good work.
Hakan

9 years 11 months ago #7305 by Saka
The DB tables should not be removed, they can be emptied. Not sure when I gave you different information.

Uninstalling the component and installing again will delete the settings, but that's the only way to re-create the database, unless you want to deal with phpMyAdmin manually.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

9 years 11 months ago #7306 by hakana
Thank you very much. I have re-installed and restored it.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch