Left side empty in admin of module

10 years 5 months ago #7218 by rhayes
I upgraded our website to Joomla 3.2.0. When I go in the back-end of Joomla and go to your component in the Module tab the left side of this tab is empty. I do not see anything to select. I tested this in IE11 and Chrome 30.
The topic has been locked.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #7220 by Saka
First you have to tell me which "your component". If you mean AJAX Register attached is the screenshot of it running in Joomla 3.2, also upgraded from 3.1. As you can see it's running just fine, nothing missing.

So maybe your upgrade was bad, check if you get same problem with other components, try with clean Joomla 3.2 installation too and make sure you have very latest version of "my component".

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #7222 by rhayes
Sorry, I am talking about Ajax scroller. Tested it in a fresh install of 3.2.0 and there the left site in the admin module keeps blank. How do I select a ad group or categorie?
10 years 5 months ago #7223 by Saka
AJAX Scroller, that's a module, not component.
Yes, looks like the helper JS is making problems in Joomla 3.2. I disabled it, please download the new version. For now you will see all options at once. I will make a new script to improve user friendliness in Joomla 3.2 later.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net
10 years 5 months ago #7225 by rhayes
Thanks!

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch