Bug? AJAX Register ignores user verification mail and admin account activation!

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #7011 by IozzoI
Hi,

I have just discovered that if my additional checkboxes in the registration form are left unchecked the user verification mail and admin account activation processes are run properly, but when the checkboxes are checked the user is granted login access right away!

See attachments...

Please help, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #7012 by IozzoI
Correction:

The user is informed like described in my first post, but in either case the account is not activated nor enabled! Pyh...

Something is triggering the wrong user message if a checkbox is checked, though!

10 years 11 months ago #7015 by Saka
What's the exact name of the checkboxes? A screenshot of your extra fields admin?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

10 years 11 months ago #7016 by IozzoI
Hi, when I unpublish the two checkboxes there are no problems...
Admin screenshots attached.

Thank you.

10 years 10 months ago #7032 by IozzoI
Hi, it was not my intention that my previous post should stop the problem solving process...

I need the feature and would like my problem to be solved! Please make an effort, thanks!

10 years 10 months ago #7033 by Saka
Hello,

Sorry, I missed your last post. What are exact settings for user registration? (New User Account Activation set to self, admin or none)?

It's best if you can mail me with your admin credentials so I can have a look on your settings directly, many factors involved and that would speed up the process.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch