Nothing appears in Ajax Scroller

13 years 10 months ago #5467 by willAlmond
I have activated the module and gave it the rss feed: www.trevorjonesart.com/blog/rss/easyblog.feed
however only an "E" appears in the module position, and it does transition but only to another "E". The scroller is in the black bar on the home page of:
www.trevorjonesart.com/home.html has anyone any suggestions as i'm at a loss, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #5469 by Saka
I just tested that feed and it works fine on my test site. Please send the admin password and I will check on your site.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 10 months ago #5471 by willAlmond
Hi have sent you the login thanks.

13 years 10 months ago #5472 by Saka
The problem is that the Simplepie (library used by Joomla to fetch RSS feeds) doesn't like this particular feed (generated by Easy Blog) by some reason. It could be feed formatting, PHP version or combination of both (cause it did work on my test server).

What you can do is enter the feed address into the feedburner ( www.feedburner.com ) and then use that address instead. The Feedburner will fix formatting and it works fine in AJAX Scroller then.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch