Photo album stopped working

13 years 11 months ago #5408 by jimmer
My site has been working great and now all of a sudden I get this error.

plugins/content/mosapa.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator

If I unpublish the plugin site will work but albums won't.

I have contacted server company to see if they have done any updates but these guys take forever to get back to me.

Any advice...

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #5409 by Saka
They probably updated PHP and you need new loaders. You can either get them from www.ioncube.com or you can just download AJAX Photo Album again and reinstall as it no longer requires ionCube.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 11 months ago #5410 by jimmer
OK, sounds good.

Jim

13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #5411 by jimmer
After uninstalling and re-installing the new ajax album with the download link that was sent to me (1.6.0) I think it is still the same one???? I still get this error when visiting pages that I am using the plugin {mosapa album="Vulcan_1700_Voyager_ABS"}

When I link directly to the photo album no problem

If you go to the page that has the individual models the page will not load and get this error on the page

mosapa.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

I also just tried getting the extension sent and re-installed it and still get the same error.

I have site under maintenance until I get this fixed as I have away to many pages with galleries and all are pulling the error.

Look forward to your reply.

james

13 years 11 months ago #5412 by Saka
You need to reinstall the plugin/mambot too: www.sakic.net/content/scripting_files/mosapa.zip

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 11 months ago #5413 by jimmer
Thanks...She is working now..

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch