Help Please - my AJAX Register has stopped working!

14 years 2 weeks ago #5366 by BeautyLovesBeasty
Could someone please help me.  My AJAX register has stopped working. It won't login even though the captcha letters are right, it allows user names that are allready in use even though checking is activated. It seems to have gone wrong and I'm unsure why.

Beauty x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #5367 by Saka
Have you tried to reinstall? Do you have JS errors on the page? What's the URL?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 2 weeks ago #5368 by BeautyLovesBeasty
Hi again

yes i have tried to re-install but nothing.  i'm not sure really what it is but i have a copy of my site from 2 weeks ago - i know i should have backed up regularly - i am going to revert back to that - when i get the time (doing an OU degree and have an essay due in so need to complete that first). i will keep you informed once it is done and up and working again.
also, what may be of interest to you is another of my components that requires captcha has stopped working so i expect that its the same problem - but what caused it i am really not sure.  but when i go back two weeks, before i install anything - each time i install anything - i will make a back-up then i might find out.
thanks
Beauty x

14 years 1 week ago #5383 by BeautyLovesBeasty
hello

i said i'd let you know if i fixed it - i didn't but i completely re-build my site and its working again ...

thanks
x

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch