Ajax Scroller- Navigation Button Size

14 years 9 months ago #4797 by bkem
Hi!  I want to use bigger navigation buttons for Ajax Scroller but the module seems to be hardcoded to size them to 16px by 16px.  So even if I upload larger images, they still get sized down.  Where can I change this?  It's not in the CSS. 

This seems like a pretty major flaw to me, considering that the documentation implies that you can completely change the buttons just by changing the images, and makes me a bit annoyed that I paid for this module and went through the hassle of adding Ioncube to my site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #4798 by Saka
Hello,

I will make a fix for this, will be ready in 24 hours.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 9 months ago #4804 by Saka
Still working on it...

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #4809 by Saka
Hello,

Sorry for delay in replying this, I am on vacation with limited time for work right now.

I had a look on this and to solve it I would need to use GD library which not all users have installed or let users enter the image dimensions in settings. Neither solutions are very practical.

Instead, it's best for you to modify the image width and height directly in the source code. Here is how to do it.

Open the file mod_ajaxscroller/script.js and search for code:
E=\'16\'
and
H=\'16\'
There are 2 instances of each. The first is for play button width/height and the second is for navigation buttons width/height.

Just change the values to whatever your image size is. If your image is 32x32 change it to:
E=\'32\'
and
H=\'32\'

Note that the images must be png because gif does not offer proper transparency for different backgrounds.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 9 months ago #4817 by bkem
That worked.  Thanks.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch