Ajax Photo Album vs Opera

14 years 11 months ago #4334 by vasilij
Hi, I am trialing Ajax Photo Album, and am planning to purchase it for my current project. However there is a little problem with it.
I have installed it fine on Joomla 1.5.9 Legacy mode, edited css and html according to my needs and it works great on IE7 and Chrome 1.0.154.
However, when I opened my site in Opera 9.64, main picture was not displayed (not the one in Slimbox, but the one that is above thumbnails in photo view). I am only using photo view on my site.

I have checked the source code in Opera and noticed this difference, comparing to IE and Chrome (I have cleaned stile descriptions in <div id="DivPic"> for better view):
<td colspan="3" align="center" style="text-align: center">
   <div id="DivPic" style="..." align="center">
        <div></div>
   </div>
</td>

In here (between <div> and </div>) I have all info about picture to show in IE and Chrome, but in Opera it's just empty, so as result no picture is showing above thumbnails. As for other parts of Ajax Photo Album (navigation buttons and thumbnails) - they work fine.

What can you suggest?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #4336 by Saka
It can be that its javascript is not compatible with Opera. I will test it and get back to you.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #4349 by vasilij
Any news? My trial is getting over and it would be great if I could have a clue about what is wrong with Opera.

Forgot to mention that your example doesn't work on latest opera too:
joomla.sakic.net/gallery/78th-international-motor-show-geneva/

14 years 11 months ago #4350 by Saka
Haven't installed Opera yet. Have to finish new Vodes version first, then I will get to it.
Send a mail if you want a new trial period.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch