Vodes for Joomla 1.5

15 years 7 months ago #3202 by rHickman
Hey, this is actually my first time in a forum, nonetheless....

I have vodes, and love the idea of it, as well as the mod's for displaying - Allows you to make a valuable marketplace site like istock/flashden/photostock/etc. Neways -- 2 weeks ago I was wordpress User king -- and came across Joomla, which I love but dont truly understand its back end structure --

I got Vodes (for 1.5) installed but not its php_ult. If I was to create a button which pulled credits on click - how would I do that.

Moreless what Im really asking where does the vodes_util.php file g0..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #3203 by rakib
In this thread only Vodes component for Joomla! 1.5 is kept. To get the vodes_util.php look at the thread with subject "Vodes pack for Joomla 1.5"

15 years 7 months ago #3204 by rHickman
I have the php file, what Im really asking is how to use it, where to put it on my server?

15 years 7 months ago #3205 by rakib
Assume that  the file where you will write code for spending is spend.php, then both vodes_util.php and spend.php will be in the same directory

15 years 7 months ago #3206 by serge06

Assume that  the file where you will write code for spending is spend.php, then both vodes_util.php and spend.php will be in the same directory

Excuse my fine PHP skills, where would you put the two files, is ti in the directory of the image component in your case? Are there any code additions to "call" these files? COuld you post all the steps you had to do to implement the vodes spending with your image component, please?

Thanks

15 years 7 months ago #3207 by rHickman
My PHP skills are 6 on a scale to 10.....

In my article default page (com_content >> article >> default.php)

I added <?php getVodes($uid)?>
(to automatically spend just to understand functionality)

I get this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getvodes() in /homepages/35/d236037137/htdocs/fixeruniverse/templates/ja_purity/html/com_content/article/default.php on line 3

I just cant seem to figure out how to make it work.....

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch