Kunena support

14 years 11 months ago #4405 by mark2000
same loop problem with inability to access forum with 1.09. Had to disable this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #4548 by khaled890
Hello, any news here ? this is desperately needed for 1.0.10

Best regard.

14 years 10 months ago #4564 by pilotjourney
We are testing this on our forum at pilotjourney.com/forum  if you would like to help us test it would be great.  Some of our team is on vacation. 

14 years 10 months ago #4580 by pilotjourney
I know what that is.  It's called sloppy programming on the part of one of our programmers.

I am so sorry!!!!

Fixing this today.

14 years 10 months ago #4585 by pilotjourney
New version now available in the extensions directory.  Should work for 1.08, 1.09 and 1.10

If it does not and you have issues .... be nice...we donated this :) ... it's NOT an SEF Advance issue... reply to this thread and let me know what is wrong.  If anything.

14 years 10 months ago #4658 by opwdecks
Having an issue in the "Recent and My Discussions" Tabs. I have it configured to show 10 posts per page and in the top right is shows the ability to click on 4 different pages of posts. Problem is that if you click on pages 2,3,4 or it will show only the first page. With the extension activated it shows:

kunena/recent-discussions/
kunena/mylatest/

for all 4 pages. It just defaults to the lastest.

Thanks!

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch