SEF trashes pagination phoca gallery

16 years 1 month ago #2544 by lidosofia
replied by mail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #2553 by Saka
OK, as I said, this is a bug / incompatibility in the component.
To fix it open the file "components/com_phocagallery/views/categories/view.html.php" and on line 138 replace:
$categories[$key]->link = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id='. $category->slug);

with:
$categories[$key]->link = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id='. $category->slug .'&Itemid='. JRequest::getVar('Itemid', 1, 'get', 'int'));

That should fix it.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 1 month ago #2556 by lidosofia
your very kind emir...
thank you for helping....
this indeed solved it..
i also mailed the developer jan of the photo album and asked him to add the fix to his release.
thanks for debuggin this..

13 years 3 months ago #5934 by klyde
Hi Saka, also I have the same problem here :http://www.cellularihitech.it/iphone/sfondi-per-iphone-4.html
I have tried to exclude phoca gallery in configuration - > component but continuous not to work. If I extinguish sef advance all it perfectly works. Why?

13 years 3 months ago #5936 by Saka
Please send the admin pass and FTP info and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

13 years 3 months ago #5960 by Saka
OK, you had this page added to alias. Remember: you can't expect pagination to work on pages added to alias. In that case you need to add all paginated links to alias. So don't use alias on paginated content!

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch