AJAX Photo Album Wont Show Any images

15 years 1 month ago #4039 by fuzzycow101
I just changed the site template to the two that came with Joomla 1.0 and still have the same error.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #4041 by Saka
You have a component installed called com_product_quote which includes prototype.js library. This library does not play well with the JS framework that Joomla and my component use: Mootools. Thus, the fade effect is not executed when prototype is present.

I temporarily turned off effects in APA configurations so that at least images show (without effects). But this is not really good solution since the lightbox that should show when you click on image fail, also for the same reason.

I suggest you uninstall this component (com_product_quote) or that it's modified so the protype is not loaded on every page (which is bad for loading speed too, right now it loads 66kB uncompressed JS file each time).

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch