New problem with PHP plugin

15 years 11 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #2656 by Saka
Yes but you get the filtered content only the first time when the page is loaded syncronously because the class is initialized then. If you click on the module's refresh icon you will see that your echoed content is not reloaded. So it's not possible to retrieve it asyncronously.

I hope this makes sense, otherwise you will just have to accept it's not possible to do and that it's not supported. As I mentioned before, you can use $selectedid to filter the results, but you can't use variables from the query string.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #2666 by Arnaud
Arfff  :'(  :'( :'(

So I have to build 1 plugin per category. And if i wanted to offer a filter by author... same way :(

One last question, please. I'd like to change the refresh picture. How can i do this ?

15 years 11 months ago #2670 by Saka
Currently it can't be changed, it's hardcoded in the module. You don't like it? I could put it externally in the next version maybe.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch