Issue after Joomla 3.2 upgrade

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #7233 by vinod
2. only using by calendar sounds good, need to see how you are going to implement that  :)

3. good luck with that, in other words if it is bug in joomla may be that will be corrected in next update from joomla.

thanks for your rapid support.

Also Ajax register is supported by Imaqma Helpdesk V4.1.1, on ticket view you can set to show user information from Ajax Register instead of Joomla default or other extensions.

Anybody want to use Ajax register with Helpdesk may like to know.

also i will like to know if it is possible to import users i need to import 13000 users from csv file i bought joomlarra import export extension which import users in joomla but need to fill extra user information in ajax register extra fields

i also posted in there forum asking support for ajax register watting for reply

Also After 3.2 upgrade Question and answers Captacha is not working any wrong answer pass in validation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #7253 by vinod
Hello Emir, Merry xmas  :)

in case you are working or on holidays, i will like to bring up again these 3 points

1. After last Ajax register upgrade the radio button show green check icon after every option, can you check for it.

2. Also After 3.2 upgrade Question and answers Recaptcha is not working any wrong answer pass in validation.

3.let it go for date we can keep it like this, i added default value for that field like dd-mm-yyyy hope people will use that format in form.

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch